Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Top posts this week on Google+

Top posts this week on Google+
Hot on Google+View
Shared publicly
Should Robots or Humans Explore Space? In my latest video explainer, I offer up something rare: my opinion. I tend not to…read more

Hot on Google+View
Shared publicly
Everything you've ever wanted to know about clapping.

Hot on Google+View
Shared publicly
I already knew I liked +Kevin Spacey, but this absolutely solidifies it. Here he makes the simple, obvious point that media…read more

Hot on Google+View
Shared publicly
Need a skateboard? Print it.

Hot on Google+View
Shared publicly
Picnic over the Arno river. Amira and I enjoyed the Mother of All Picnics on the supporting structure of the Santa Trinita…read more

This notification was sent to gorilamadu@gmail.com. Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.
Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Product