Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week

Hi Putri!
Here are the top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week.
Google+ team
The most popular content on Google+View what's hot
Tabletop Nature Macro! [ bit.ly/fp-four ]
Table... what?

I know, I know. The purists will give me a hard time for this. I shot this macro on my desk, using 3 speedlights, a syringe with water and a blue card board in the background. See bit.ly/fp-four for details on the setup.

For this image, I had a specific idea as to how I wanted it to look. And here comes my personal philosophy: 

If you envision an image, do what it takes to produce it and be honest about it afterwards.

Enjoy!
+392 - 82 comments - 70 sharesView or comment on this post »
Screencapp'd from Apple's Support page, for everyone's benefit.
+656 - 185 comments - 213 sharesView or comment on this post »
Don't want occasional updates about Google+ activity and friend suggestions? Change what email Google+ sends you.Google+ team

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Product